Bowaters Paper Railway/Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway Stock
The Bowaters Paper Railway, later known as the Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway, was one of the busiest Narrow Gauge Railways in the United Kingdom operating 24hours a day while the Paper Mills were in operation. A task it did from the early 1900s until the railway was preserved in 1969. Only a fraction of the once huge fleet survives today on the preserved railway. Most of the Motive Power is preserved with a selection still operating both on their home railway or at Whipsnade Animal Park.
The Bowaters Models Range covers a selection of the various Pulp Wagons that Railway Operated in its heyday.
Available now are:-
- BMB-701 Bowaters Paper Railway 20 ton Flat Wagon
- BMB-702 Bowaters Paper Railway 8 ton Pulp Wagon
- BMB-703 Bowaters Paper Railway 10 ton Pulp Wagon
- BMB-704 Bowaters Paper Railway 10 ton Pulp Wagon 500 series
- Laser cut MDF/Plywood Construction
- Advanced Scratch Aid Kits (All major details plus Interior. Other detailing to the purchaser’s requirements required to complete)
- Available with Couplings and Bogies
- Available in 7/8ths scale
Minimum Radius:- 38 Inches
Suitable Gauges:- 32mm/45mm
Skill Level:- Novice